- 3ton,5ton,10ton,15ton,20ton and 25ton Ton/day
- 500mtrs,750mtrs and 100mtrs Meter (m)
Cable Pulling Winches offered by us are extensivelyused in the Cable Pulling Industry for pulling and laying of heavy duty cableunderground, We offer a wide range of winches that are appropriate for allvaried needs. Our winches are Rugged, Sturdy and are designed to work in themost harsh environment.
Extensively used for pulling the electrical cablesfor underground cabling, Cable Pulling Winches - Electrically Operated ispowered by an AC Power Supply for developing the mechanical power and thismechanical power runs a Hydro pump which runs the Hydro motor. The unit isdriven throughout double capstan making sure of steady speed. The wire ropeneeds for pay in or pay out to pull the cable is provided from a rope holdingdrum which keeps the total wire rope wound on it and offers the same to doublecapstan turret whenever it is needed.
An auxiliary hydro motor fixed to the rope drumwinds and un-winds the rope. The unit is provided with a wire rope guidingmechanism which helps in appropriate laying of the wire rope on the drum. Theunit is equipped with a control panel having a HMI and a PLC for controllingthe unit for speed and load
Pulling Cap Range- 3 ton , 5 ton, 10 ton, 15 ton, 20 ton and 25 ton
Wire Rope -500 mtrs, 750 mtrs and 100 mtrs.
Operational Features of Electrical Cable Pulling Winch
- Hand Operated Servo Control System for Varying theSpeed during Pay In and Pay Out.
- Continues Display of the Length of the Cable beingpulled.
- Facility to record the name of the Project, CableDetails and Cable Size.
- Facility to take a print out of the load and speedof pulling as per your convenience.
- Ease of setting the cut off Load Value in Kgs andSpeed Value in Mts/min using a user friendly Human Machine Interface unit.
- User Friendly Control Panel with all functions likeReset, Emergency Stop, Engine Start & Stop and Unit Performance Detailsdisplayed.
- Powered by Electrical Motor which drives a ClosedLoop Hydraulic Pump, which in turn develops oil pressure and supplies this oilto the Hydro Motor which drives the Double Capstan via a Gear Box, therebypulling wire rope.
- Canopy protects the unit.
Minimum Order Quantity
500mtrs,750mtrs and 100mtrs
3ton,5ton,10ton,15ton,20ton and 25ton
- 1 Per Week
- 1 Week
Plot No. B/8 & 9/1, IDA Kukatpally, Gandhi Nagar Hyderabad Telangana India +918037301559